Thursday, January 14, 2010

On Stress

Believe it or not, I'm way happier when I'm busy and stressed than when I'm not. I think this is because when I have the time to actually stop and think, I realize how much I have to do and what I'm not doing at that particular second. I like how focused you can be when there is too much to do at once, even though I would like a few extra hours in a day.

I've recently discovered, as you may have guessed, that I like stress. The thing is, however, that I have to be in the middle of it to thrive. If I stop, even for an hour, I realize that I'm stressed and that is when the negative repercussions happen like worrying, cleaning the same space multiple times, and eating chocolate.

I think stress can be a very healthy feeling as long as you're preoccupied with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment